Monday, April 7, 2008



Hello, my name is Omar Ali Al-Junaibi. I was born in Abu-Dhabi in 1986. I have two brothers and I’m the youngest. Going through my memories as a child, I used to love playing hide & seek before entering primary school. To be honest, like all other children I didn’t like it at all. However, I was able to get good grades ever since I entered that school. After year 9, I went to study in a secondary school in Al-Ain, where I spent three years.



Each one of us has his or her hobbies. Swimming is my best hobby since you can exercise all your body's muscles at the same time. Plus, riding horses because I believe that this sport teaches a person patience which is a very useful thing.



After I finished my secondary school I went to Australia to complete my studies.
It was a good experience, which I gained from visiting different cities there. I lived in Perth which is located in Western Australia for about 3 months. It is a quiet and beautiful city with wonderful beaches.
After that, I went to visit Brisbane in Queensland in the far east coast of the continent where I spent the same time there. It is famous of the Gold Coast and the Great Barrier Reef. Brisbane is a city filled with life.
Then, I went to Sydney where I spent almost 2 years there. While living there I felt the stress of the business while I am in my apartment!
However, I liked it the most because I made many friends there. I had friends from different nationalities because Australia is a multicural country, but the majority of my friends were from my home country.



I happened not to complete my studies in The University Of New South Wales in Sydney because of some problems which I can not explain here, but when I returned to Abu-Dhabi I put all my efforts in getting as high grades as possible so that I can go back to complete my studies, hopefully in the same university. Apart from my trip in Australia, I have visited many other places like Malaysia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia and Oman.

The person who influenced my life the most was His Highnes Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan, he was a man filled with confidence and responsibilty. He dedicated his life for his nation and its citizens. I in the future would like to do the same for my country and be more of a responsible man.

9 comments:

Clown said...

can't do better then that Omar.. nice profile ^^

7900600 said...

cool life brife.



keep it up 5roooF ^^

Marzouq said...

Nice life experience
I wish you the best in your life.

abdulraahim said...

You are an Ambitious guy!

Hope you graduate from HCT and continue your studies in Australia..

Best wishes :)

Naser said...

Very nice life story and it is really nice to know that you are thinking forward to get high grades and complete your education.

Hader said...

brief and nice life and I hpoe you to success in your life.

sultan said...

Nice post Omar ...


you have a nice hobby which is swimming

good luck

Caesar said...

nice profile and good subject's there but you need to put more pic for your subject's and i hope to have good mark ^___^

HCTproject said...

great proflie my friend :D, NARUTO FTW!! & Australia! :P